Friday, August 26, 2011

Utah Wedding Photographers - April + Larry

April + Larry
May 7, 2011
Copperton Park



BEFORE THE WEDDING
Occupations: Bride- Service Admin at H&E Equipment. Groom- Electrician at Cache Valley Electric.

How the couple met: We use to work with each other at Cache Valley Electric. I worked in his division as an admin. One day he called for some supplies and I told him I had to order them and they take a while to get in. He didn’t believe me so once they actually got in I told him he owed me. I was thinking he would just bring me a candy bar or something else. But nope he asked me out on a date and we have been together ever since.
How he proposed: We went on a cruise last Sept, we had decided to stay the night before our cruise at the Queen Mary. So that night we were lying in bed and he held up the ring and asked me if I would marry him. I asked him if he was serious five times before saying yes. He is a joker and I didn’t believe he was really asking me.

Bridal shower/Bachelorette party: My maid of honor and his best man planned a group party to a local bar called Lumpy’s.

Bachelor party: Stated above

WEDDING

Ceremony Place: Copperton Park, UT

Date: May 7, 2011

The bride wore: An off white bridal gown that was simple, it was short in the front but long in the back. It’s designer is Oleg Cassini.

The groom wore: A black tux with blue tie and silver vest.

RECEPTION
Reception Place: Webster Center in Magna, UT

Wedding music: We made playlists with our Ipods.

Wedding song: Love you til the end.

Menu: We put our families in charge of the food, so there was a bunch of different things there. Anything from turkey to Mexican rice, beans and chili Verde.

Cake: All six cakes were marble cake with vanilla frosting and fondant.

Colors: Royal Blue and Silver.

Theme: There was no actually theme, we just wanted a nice relaxing party with our close friends and family.

Flowers: Were Daises from Tia Pan and Michael’s.

Décor elements: I printed some of our engagements and my bridals and put them on the tables with memo holders I had found that the bases were heart shaped and silver.

Unique details: The cake, it was a different cake.

MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT
Bride's answer: Walking down the aisle and seeing the smile on Larry’s face and knowing how happy I was that this day had finally came. He looked so good in his tux!

Groom's answer: Seeing her walk down the aisle in her dress. It was the first time I got to see her in it and it was worth the wait. She looked amazing.

HONEYMOON

Place: NFL game in San Frisco the 49ers and Giants game in November. Our teams are actually playing against each other so we will be attending the game if they have a season this year.

A memorable moment of the honeymoon: Well since we haven’t gone yet we can’t really say, but I the bride already know it’s going to be the Giants kicking the 49ers butts.

WEDDING ADVICE
I would say to relax and let it be your wedding and not everyone else’s. Everyone wants to put their 2 cents in which is fine but you don’t have to do everything everyone says. It’s your guys day and it should be always about the two of you and the love you share for one another. The money that you spend on it isn’t going to matter ten years down the road so do it cheap and nice and have FUN!
























VENDORS

Rings: Kelly Jewelers for both
Invitations: I the bride designed them myself and had them printed on overnightprinting.com

Rehearsal dinner: Went to sizzler, Larry had to have his sizzler.

Guest book: Michael’s, I got the pictures frames where everyone can sign and say advise or whatever they wanted. That way we can put a picture in the frames and hang them instead of putting a book in a closet and never looking at it.

Photography: The one and only Opie

Videography: Reel Moments- Benje Moore.

Bridal gown: David’s Bridal

Alterations David’s Bridal

Hair and Makeup: My maid of honor did my hair and makeup.

Bridesmaids' dresses: David’s Bridal

Groom’s Tux/Suit: Tuxedos by Lee

Flowers: I the bride made them.

Decorations and rentals: I made the decorations.

Catering: We had a pot luck, so family brought in the food.

Cake: Brides uncle made the cake.

Venue: Webster Center in Magna

Entertainment/Music: We made playlist for the Ipod

Wedding favors: I made magnets that had a picture of us with the wedding date and it said Thank you.

Wedding planner: I the bride was the planner. I love planning weddings, this will be my last one so hopefully friends and family let me help them plan some one day.

Officiant: Bishop Clayson

Transportation: Larry’s Ford Truck



No comments: