Monday, March 21, 2011

Utah Wedding Photographer - Sydney + Troy

Sydney + Troy
September 16, 2011
Salt Lake Temple
Weber State Alumni Building


BEFORE THE WEDDING

Occupations: Sydney : 2nd grade school teacher

Troy: Student


How the couple met:

Troy and I grew up in the same town. We went to school together since elementary. We knew of each other and had mutual friends but never dated. It wasn’t until 5 years after graduating high school we met again at a mutual friend’s party and hit it off right away. We started dating soon after that.

How he proposed:

I am a second grade teacher and Troy proposed on the last day of school. I was not expecting it at all. I had a fellow teacher come into my room near the end of the school day and say that my class had planned something special for me for the last day of school. She said to come into her classroom and wait while they got it set up. In my head I was thinking, how nice it was for them to plan this! I was trying to figure out what parents set it up. Then finally she told me they were ready and I went back into my classroom. All of my students were in a line holding a piece of paper with a letter on it. It spelled out, “Miss Coleman will you marry me?” At the end of the line there was Troy holding a bouquet of roses! I was so surprised!! He then got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. He says, I said yes three times! It was the best day!


WEDDING

Ceremony Place: Salt Lake Temple

Date: September 16, 2010

The bride wore: Ivory Gown

The groom wore: Black Tux


RECEPTION

Reception Place: Weber State Alumni Building

Wedding music: Pianist

Wedding song: “The Way You Look Tonight”

Menu: Cutler’s Cookies, Popcorn bar, Lime Water

Cake: Chocolate with white frosting

Colors: Brown, Green, and White


MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT

Bride's answer: The ceremony

Groom's answer: The ceremony


HONEYMOON

Place: Park City, Utah

A memorable moment of the honeymoon: Being able to spent every second together and have nowhere to be and no plans to make.










































VENDORS

Rings: Morgan Jewelers

Invitations: Whitney Landry

Rehearsal dinner: Lion House

Photography: Opie Foto

Bridal gown: Gateway Bridal

Alterations: Gateway Bridal

Groom’s Tux/Suit: Fifth Avenue Tuxedos

Flowers: Willow and Wild Flowers

Catering: Cutler’s

Venue: Weber State Alumni Building

Entertainment/Music: Pianist- Tracy Hales

Wedding favors: Popcorn

No comments: