Friday, December 5, 2008

Oliver: 8 Months Later

I shot Oliver's portraits the first week in November. Yes, I'm very behind on blogging. You might remember Oliver from his pictures back in March. He's now upgraded from crawling to running. Holy cow, this kid can sure run! One of the things I found about photographing children is that you've got to make it interesting for THEM. I love shooting pictures in a location where they can play and have fun. Sitting a small child in front of some backdrop in a formal outfit is just setting yourself up for disaster. Let them be who they are and let them play while we are taking pictures. Andrea told me that Oliver loves books so of course we had to shoot the pictures at the library. He just wouldn't let that duckie book go. We had a blast. Enjoy.









No comments: