Thursday, March 6, 2008

Oliver.

Yesterday afternoon I went over to Oliver's house to take his picture while we both played with his toys. This little boy has the largest most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen. He was so fascinated with my camera lens. He would stare right into the camera lens and get a close as possible to look even further into it. Oliver was just memorized by the camera. I'm so glad Oliver's mom decided to have me come over and take some photo journalistic style pictures of him having fun in his own environment.

UPDATE: Andrea (Oliver's Mom) made a blog post on Oliver's blog.













3 comments:

Jessie said...

These images are absolutly priceless!

Becca and Billy said...

His eyes are amazing!!!

The Weaver Family said...

Thanks! He's my son, and Opie is THE BEST! :)