Monday, October 13, 2008

Natasha [Bridals]


Wow! I had a blast shooting Natasha's bridal pictures. She looks stunning in her custom made wedding dress. I just love her whole bridal look. It's very classy and romantic. It was cold when we shot her bridal pictures but we had a mix of overcast and sunny sky's which made for some really beautiful pictures.








I LOVE this photo! The dramatic sky and color are beautiful. My husband said it looks like it should be in a bridal magazine. This would look amazing as a large gallery wrapped canvas.




2 comments:

Kristen said...

ooo Opie those are fabulous pictures! I'm sad that we didn't get to do our Bride + Groom shoot last fall. :( *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Great images! Brave brides, even when its a little chilly are the best. My clients all cancelled this weekend 'cause of the weather.

Cool locations. I need a location consultant. I am tired of leaves.