Thursday, March 13, 2008

Orange Wedding Album

Yesterday Fedex delivered my beautiful sample flush mount album. This album is a 10x10 60 side album with a cameo (photo) cover and custom embossing. I know you guys might think I'm a little crazy for picking ORANGE as the cover color but I just wanted to show you guys that you can get a really sexy album in just about any color. I must say that black leather is classic but I'm just so sick of seeing black albums. Give me color baby! Taylor and Jeniece's main wedding color was orange and their wedding featured birds of paradise flowers. Taylor and Jeniece got married at the beautiful San Diego Temple and had their reception a week later at The Old Meeting House on Highland Drive.

This album is of the highest quality materials and features a premium leather cover and thick pages that lay flat when you open it. The page gutter in the center is super small and the pages have a protective uv spray on them.









No comments: