Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Utah Wedding Photographer - Kelli + Morgan

Kelli + Morgan
June 17, 2010
Millcreek Inn


BEFORE THE WEDDING

Occupations:
Bride: Auditor
Groom: Server

How the couple met:
In highschool, Morgan worked at a gas station that I went into frequently. Eventually he got up the nerve to ask me on a date....through the drive up window :)

How he proposed:
I got home from work one night and morgan told me to pack an overnight bag. He packed our things in the car and, unknowing to me, we drove to the airport. I had no idea where we were going. First we flew to Arizona, but then we got on another flight to San Diego. Morgan proposed on a dinner cruise on the Pacific Ocean while dancing to the song "Fly me to the Moon" by Sinatra.

Bridal shower/Bachelorette party:
Morgan told me that him and I were going out with a couple of his friends that night. He said to be ready at 7pm. Still getting ready at 7:15, my mom and some friends burst through the door and ambushed my house. They kidnapped me and took me out for a girls night at Keys on Main. I had to dance solo on stage with the dueling pianists playing a tune.

Bachelor party: None...that I know of :)


WEDDING

Ceremony Place: Millcreek Inn...it was beautiful!

Date: June 17, 2010

The bride wore: A Gown from Danielle's Bridal

The groom wore: A tuxedo from Clark's Tuxedo


RECEPTION

Reception Place: Millcreek Inn...the people were awesome!

Wedding music: Diamond Music and Entertainment....I am still getting comments about how amazing the DJ was!

Wedding song: We made up a dance and put it to a compilation of music, it was a riot!

Menu: Millcreek Inn served us Chicken and yellow and green squash, it was exquisite.

Cake: Carrie's Cakes: Almond flavor....everyone loved it!

Colors: Black, white and yellow.

Flowers: Brown Floral. Affordable, beautiful and extremely accommodating.


MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT

Bride's answer: Our dance!

Groom's answer: Standing at the alter showing Kelli my orange hands from my first experience with a spray on tan.


HONEYMOON

Place: Kauai, Hawaii

A memorable moment of the honeymoon: rope swinging and cliff diving at hidden falls!


WEDDING ADVICE

Kelli: Get video!!!!

Morgan: Don't get a spray on tan before the wedding.




































VENDORS

Rings: Shane Co

Invitations: love my invitations

Rehearsal dinner: Joe Bandidos

Guest book: Framed pictures with white mats for the guests to sign

Photography: OpieFoto

Bridal gown: Daniell's bridal

Hair and Makeup: Adrienne Dixon from Potions Salon did my hair...she is so creative and it turned out stunning!

Bridesmaids' dresses: Miscelleneous

Groom’s Tux/Suit: Clarks Tuxedo

Flowers: Brown Floral

Catering: Millcreek Inn

Cake: Carries Cakes

Venue: Millcreek Inn

Entertainment/Music: Diamond Music and Entertainment

Officiant: Rev. Anita Gordon

No comments: