Monday, June 30, 2008

Travis + Megan - 06.21.08 - The Riter Mansion [Wedding]

Travis and Megan tied the knot on June 21st at the historic Riter Mansion in Logan. Megan and I both love the color orange so I just loved every little detail in this wedding. Megan told me she really wants my orange couch that is in the studio. Anyway, it was an extremely emotional day with everyone going from crying to laughing. Again, its so hard to post only a few pictures from the entire day but these were some of my personal favs. Friend and Family can view the entire event and order prints: HERE.





































Vendors:
Ceremony Location: The Riter Mansion
Reception Location: The Riter Mansion
Officiant: Scott Poulsen
Catering: Brown Brothers
Cake: Karen's Kakes
Flowers: Lee's Marketplace
Wedding Dress: Petals and Promises Bridal
Photographer: OpieFoto

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Opie they're AMAZING!! I love them! Thank you thank you thank you!!

Candyce said...

Hi! I just came across your blog somehow... what great work! I was at this wedding (I am the florist at Riter Mansion) and you seemed to capture the personality of the bride so well! What a sweet girl, and I only knew her for 1 night!
Anyway, I love your photos, and hopefully I will get to work with you up here in Logan sometime soon!