Wednesday, May 21, 2008

New Coffee Table Albums

This morning the UPS guy delivered my brand spanking new coffee table albums. I couldn't tear open the package fast enough. Once I made it through all of the packaging layers I gasped when I saw the cover of the book. I turned page by page and the color inside the book is amazing. I can't stop touching this album. This album is a 9x12 and a 5x7 parent colon album. A 10x10 square size with a 6x6 parent colon is available at the same price. Anyone is welcome to set up an appointment to come over to the studio and check out this new album. 801.815.2262



These albums are 100% custom with your choice of font and text on the album. If you want to add wedding vows, a poem, or any kind of text to the design just let me know.





5x7 Parent Colon Album
9x12 Wedding Album and 5x7 Parent Album


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What company did you use? Asuku?
The design is really beautiful BTW

Unknown said...

e-mail me and I'll tell ya.