Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Shelly. [Bridals]

I've been itching to post these pictures ever since I got done with Shelly's bridals on Sunday. I shot her bridals at Red Butte Gardens. We were both afraid it might rain on us but we just got some cloud cover and a chilly breeze. We were also hoping to get some flowers in the gardens but it was rather lacking. I think we made the best out of what was available. It also helps if you have an amazingly beautiful bride to photograph. Shelly is such a classy bride and has excellent taste with her whole bridal look. I just love her pink bridal bouquet created by Whimsy Floral. Enjoy!




















5 comments:

Catlin Humes said...

Awesome photography! I absolutly agree about her flowers, plus they match her shoes! All of your shots were great but I expecially liked the one with the umbrella, very reminiscent to a parasole. Great job.

Joanna Taylor said...

beautiful job! & i love your processing on these.

casablancabride said...

Opie these are awesome! The parasol picture (it is a Japanese parasol, right?) is lovely.

Kathy said...

Fantastic! 1,5, and 10 are my favs!

Anna Page Photography said...

Awesome bridal photos! She is really photogenic! The close ups are my favs!