Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Cantaloupe Slice.

I finally decided on a paint color for my studio. Cantaloupe Slice. Its similar to the orange/peach paint color inside the UMFA. I spent the whole day taping and priming the ceiling. We used to have a popcorn ceiling and when we moved in 2 years ago we hired someone to remove it. Well, that left us with a nasty brown ceiling and wall paper peeling from it. Yes, you heard me right they wallpapered the ceiling. Anyway, I just wanted to share the progress on my new studio. After the painting is done Home Depot will come install my pretty new glass door and then we can hit up IKEA for some new furniture.

The new glass door will be the entrance to the room and a great way to prevent my cats from going into the studio. I refuse to throw out another couch because of them!
I hate our fireplace but I'll deal with it for now. I LOVE our corner windows. So much beautiful window light.




No comments: