Saturday, December 1, 2007

Graf Family Christmas Pictures

This afternoon I photographed one of my favorite families and good friends Andrea, Greg, and little Dylan. We originally planned on taking the pictures at Liberty Park but when I woke up with morning to a large blanket of snow I quickly called them and we changed the location to the Salt lake City Library. I love the window light in the library and the modern architecture. Then we went across the street to the city and county building for some pictures in the fresh white snow. The Christmas decorations on the building added such a nice touch. After all these are family pictures for their Christmas card. I have to admit I fell in love with little Dylan because he's such a chatter box and a wiggle worm. Now I want a baby!






How does that snow taste?

No comments: